Hack into a Wi-Fi Network completely without a root access
It’s time for you to get rid of your monthly internet bills because you’ve just landed on the best WI-Fi hacking tutorial of the century, it’s easy, less time consuming and most importantly cent per cent working!
In this tutorial, you’ll learn,
- how to connect to an unknown Wi-Fi network without its password
- to view the password for the target Wi-Fi network
- changing the Wi-Fi Password, the Network name(SSID) and other router configurations of the target
- and also to protect your own network from others
1. Connecting to the network
The alternative to connecting a network through password can be connecting through Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Now I am assuming that you don’t have the physical access to the router hence you cannot press the WPS button on the target router.
For that, you need to install an app that can connect to the router without the physical access. There are many apps for that on the google play store, my personal favourite is WIFI WPS WPA Tester by the developer Sangiorgi Sri, link to which is here.
You can simply use this app to connect to any WPS enabled Wi-Fi network.
2. CRacking the network password
If your device has the root access, you can simply view the password using the WPS WPA tester app, but if you don’t then there are two ways to do that-
- Many devices nowadays automatically generate QR code for the saved network passwords, if your device does so, great! you can simply decode the QR code using an online decoder, here’s the link.
But, if your device doesn’t generate codes for saved passwords there still is another way for cracking the password-
- you can try to login to the router configuration page by following these steps, 2.1 check the router vendor on the WPS WPA tester app
once you know the router, you can log in to the router configuration by searching for the default username and password for your router vendor, and see the password for the target network
3. Changing the target network name and password
See step 2.1 to reach to the router configuration page. Once you log in to the configuration page, you can easily change the network name(SSID), password, encryption type or anything you want to! In case you are hacking your own network to check its vulnerability and you found it hackable. You can follow the below steps to make your network more secure,
4. Saving your own network from others
The above steps are tried and tested and are fully working but if you still face any issues, you can contact us!
Subscribe to the blog for more such posts.
Hack into a Wi-Fi network completely without root access